At Franklins we can provide the latest pipework and fittings from Pex pipe to the latest Presfit Copper System. Call us to see what we can you for you.
Franklins Plumbing Services use the latest most advanced drainage investigation & cleaning equipment available. Our trademen are of high quality and trained in the use of our equipment to solve troublesome sewer and drainage problems. These advanced resources allows us to give you the best outcome to solve your problem.
Our drain services includes:
CCTV tractor & pushrod cameras for investigations.
WinCan Reporting System to provide the most advanced report available.
High Pressure jetting machines for domestic & comercial works.
Electric Eel drain clearing equipment.
High tech locating equipment to locate all traceable services.
Excavation equipment to dig up and repair your damaged pipework.
Our Commercial service units come fully equipped to perform the works required at your site. Our domestic units come equipped with both the electric eel and high pressure jetting machines to give us the best opportunity to clean your drains. Our CCTV camera inspections give you a coloured view of your pipework to show any root damage or pipe failure which is recorded and supplied on USB for your viewing. Our locating equipment accurately locates any problem so we can mark the problem areas on the ground for excavations and repairs.
Franklins Plumbing provide complete hot water service to Sydney region
Our Services include:
- Supply & fit – We supply and install all types of hot water systems.
- Service and/ or Repair – We can and do perform routine servicing of hot water systems from valve and element replacement to pipe and electrical repairs.
Farnklins Plumbing supply and install all heater models however, following are recommended:
- Zip units
Boiling and Chilled
We have fully trained technicians who repair and maintain the following units:
We provide Range of Preventative maintenance service. These include (but are not limited to)
- Tap & cistern maintenance
- Pressure cleaning grease and storm water lines
- Pit and roof cleaning
- Pumps installation and servicing
- Thermostatic mixing valves Testing and servicing
- Backflow prevention devices testing and installation
- Hot water units serviced
- Automatic urinal flushing units, septic tank servicing
- Cleaning of water storage tanks
- Emergency eye wash units testing and certification.
- Whatever your site specific requires
- Hydrant servicing and testing
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Preventative Maintenance provides
- Reduction in breakdown costs by performing scheduled maintenance to reduce the chance of break downs.
- Reduce interruptions to normal running.
- Program works to minimise disruption to normal running.
- Providing additional familiarity of the site and the location of services, isolation valves etc.
- Prevention of unforeseen problems occurring from items failing including blocked drains, pits, gutters which might cause flooding etc disrupting operations.
- Reducing water and electrical usage by identifying and rectifying leaking services, hot and cold taps/valves and toilet/urinal cisterns.
Franklins Plumbing will prepare a site manual which will include service schedules, locations of control valves and sewer inspections. One copy will be supplied for retention on site and another will be kept at Franklins Plumbing office for our records.
Qualified professional from our service team will perform maintenance work as per schedule. They will record each task completed and will have the client’s representative check and sign off when completed.
Our team-member will leave a copy of the report on site, a second copy will be forwarded to the client with the invoice and one will remain with the Franklins for recording.
Our client base includes Government bodies, Sydney Train (leading panel member), Hospitals, Schools, KFC stores (all company stores NSW, SA, TAS as well as many franchised stores), Service Stations and a large Strata base.
Our Services Include (but not limited to):
- Programmed Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Services – 24/7 Guaranteed Emergency Service Response
- Trade Waste Solutions – Design, Installation Servicing and Repairs
- Pumping Solutions – Supply, Installation and Servicing
- Backflow Prevention – Installation and testing
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve – Installation and testing
- Water Supply – Design, Installation and Repairs
- Sewerage – Design, Installation, all equipment to investigate, locate, clear and repair
- Stormwater – Design, Installation, all equipment to investigate, locate, clear and repair
- Gas Supply – Design, Installation and repairs
- PC Items – Tapware Supply and Installation
- All Plumbing Services – Whatever you require we will supply
- Electrical – We supply all electrical services
- Project Management – Large plumbing projects is not the only service we can provide. Our parent Company Franklins Australia can organise other trades including Building, Electrical, Concreting along with the Plumbing and can provide you with the complete package to manage your entire project, no more worrying about finding different trades