We provide Range of Preventative maintenance service. These include (but are not limited to)
- Tap & cistern maintenance
- Pressure cleaning grease and storm water lines
- Pit and roof cleaning
- Pumps installation and servicing
- Thermostatic mixing valves Testing and servicing
- Backflow prevention devices testing and installation
- Hot water units serviced
- Automatic urinal flushing units, septic tank servicing
- Cleaning of water storage tanks
- Emergency eye wash units testing and certification.
- Whatever your site specific requires
- Hydrant servicing and testing
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Preventative Maintenance provides
- Reduction in breakdown costs by performing scheduled maintenance to reduce the chance of break downs.
- Reduce interruptions to normal running.
- Program works to minimise disruption to normal running.
- Providing additional familiarity of the site and the location of services, isolation valves etc.
- Prevention of unforeseen problems occurring from items failing including blocked drains, pits, gutters which might cause flooding etc disrupting operations.
- Reducing water and electrical usage by identifying and rectifying leaking services, hot and cold taps/valves and toilet/urinal cisterns.
Franklins Plumbing will prepare a site manual which will include service schedules, locations of control valves and sewer inspections. One copy will be supplied for retention on site and another will be kept at Franklins Plumbing office for our records.
Qualified professional from our service team will perform maintenance work as per schedule. They will record each task completed and will have the client's representative check and sign off when completed.
Our team-member will leave a copy of the report on site, a second copy will be forwarded to the client with the invoice and one will remain with the Franklins for recording.